Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Meetup Minutes 4/11/16

For those of you who couldn't come to the Hang Out on 4/11/16, this is what we talked about:


Recommended Reading by those of us at the meeting:




Possible Activities for our Monthly Meeting:


  • Write Ins
  • Dissect a Movie or a Book
  • Invite Speaker
  • Go to an Internet Course as a group

If you have other suggestions please feel free to add them here or suggest them in the comments below.

We decided to dissect The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck using The Story Grid worksheet I'm currently working on. The password for the link to the worksheet is "Content Cathedral". I have some final touches to do to the worksheet and then I'll put up a new link just for our Grapes of Wrath discussions. We decided to read 4 chapters a month and discuss them when we meet monthly. I looked at the book and found out there are 30 chapters. I recommend we read 5 chapters a month and that would have us finish up in 6 months.

Critiquing

Several of you have asked how to critique or what to critique so I am providing my Critique Template in the CC folder.

Word Tracker (In Development)

I also shared the Word Tracker I am currently working on. I have put a link to that as well so you can see it in the CC file. Please don't change it there. You can copy it to your own computer and erase the data if you want to try using it on your own or you can wait until I finish working on it and get a template up that is completely functional.

Additions

Anything I missed? Feel free to edit this post or put something in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Write your comments here.